Due to clashes with main walks program, I have shifted each of the following back one week
- Cowan Capers - to 26th July
- Guouogang Grinder - to 8th & 9th August. I'm very considerate. If this runs Friday / Sat, you will have time to get back for the City to Surf on Sunday :)
- Cloudmaker Crippler - to 22nd & 23rd August.
Anyone considering 3Pks seriously must do either Guouogang or Cloudmaker (or Michaels trip to Guouogang). Preferably both.
These are designed to test your ability to cope with a long 24 hr session, your shoes, your feet, your lightweight packing and nutrition. They are shakedown sessions. Please check your diaries.
PS/ If you thought I was joking regarding the city to surf, check these guys out - Some of them will back up with the C2S the next day - mad as hatters !!!
http://www.coolrunning.com.au/fatass/hq/index.php?title=12_Foot_Track#Date.2FTime_of_next_run
cheers
Karl
No comments:
Post a Comment