Saturday, October 3, 2009

Cancelled for now.

Well I did pick the October long w/e, so I should have known the weather would be lousy. Besides the pool level had dropped so low, I had to refill it earlier this week. A sure sign that rain will follow within a few days.

The forecast for the next two days is for more rain off and on. On top of the cold conditions and a very tight timetable it will make for miserable and potentially dangerous conditions. We can afford to wait for good weather and will reschedule shortly.

1 comment:

Vivien said...

Well we kept thinking about you pour souls in this rain while we were rogaining around Mount Werong. Sue and Caro were there with the BWRS and we kept talking about your possible ordeal. Caro even tried to connect to the blog when going to Oberon to refuel. First thing back home, we learn that you cancelled the attempt for now! Disapointing... for you. We hope you guys will get good conditions soon.

Emmanuelle and Vivien